A true dry-stack boat storage and private residential community.
Marina Del Mar’s private residential community will be as inviting as any five star tropical resort, except this private resort can belong to you!
Fully Enclosed Dry Boat Storage
An estimated 105,000 square feet, the dry stack facility can house:
- 550 boats up to 50 feet in length
- 40 jet skis
Plus, a marina office, climate-controlled storage lockers, and dressing rooms with hot showers.
Marina Del Mar
The Lagoon Flats townhomes will have only one approved builder and six selected and approved building plans. These plans have many custom features and offer many upgrades, including ADA elevators.
The standard plans come with:
- Crown molding
- Metal roofs
- Granite countertops
- Outdoor kitchens
- Multiple paint colors
- Wood & tile floors
- Private boat docks & fish-cleaning tables
- Sprinkler systems
- Tropical landscaping with lighting
With only one builder and six approved plans, we are able to consolidate our buying power and better control construction costs. Combined with a reduced building time, this adds up to a higher quality home at a much better price.
All homes will be between 2,500 and 3,000 square feet and will include:
- 10-year builder warranty
- Highest quality building materials
- All landscaping
- Lawn and landscape maintenance
Landscape maintenance will be managed by the Marina Association.
Homeowners will have full access to all of the Marina’s amenities, including:
- Fitness facility
- Spa & steam room
- Data center
- Lagoon pool
Upon arriving, you’ll find a 70-space overflow parking lot for all your friends and family. Streets will have decorative metal halide street lighting for safety and security.
The Marina Del Mar Home Experience
A quality investment
- Highly engineered, very spacious layout, and very well-thought-out floor plans with lots of amenities
- Independently inspected and validated by structural, mechanical, and windstorm licensed inspectors.
- Energy Star High-Performance Home/Highly Rated Energy Saving Home
- Interior and Exterior design assistance including 2 two-hour appointments with one of our personal interior designers
- Bayseal® Open-cell foam insulation, walls, and closed-cell bottom floor with a lifetime warranty
- Tech Shield Radiant Barrier OSB roof decking
- R30 Blown-in Attic Insulation
- Zip system-TM Sheathing & Tape exterior
- White Vinyl High Impact double pane windows, insulated windows with Low – E tilt-in, and removable sashes for easy cleaning
- James Hardie Family Product non-perforated and perforated soffits
- Polyfoam sealant at all exterior base plates, exterior penetrations, doors, and windows
Heating and Air Conditioning
- All homes are engineered individually and properly sized for maximum efficiency and performance
- AMANA® 15 – 16 SEER rated system including Air Conditioner, Climatuff Compressor & Spin Fin Coil and Full Coil Protection
- AMANA® Electric Furnace with High-Efficiency Motor
- Touch screen programmable thermostat
- Aprilaire® – Fresh Air Ventilation Control System
- R6 foil-backed ductwork with additional return airs at all bedrooms
- Exhaust vents in all bathrooms and utility room with an ultra–silent vent in the master bathroom
Security and Technology Features
- Security system installed to all exterior doors and windows with one liquid LCD keypad and motion detectors
- Kwikset® Smart Code Keyless on entry doors with single lever handle
- Structured wiring package including three full-drop (one phone and one cable per drop), and 30” OnQ Structured wiring enclosure
- Other bedrooms or studies (optional) include an additional full drop
- Built-in home intelligence security system controlled by smartphone, controllable anytime from your internet connection to smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Recessed panel cabinets with multiple colors to choose from to include standard wood finishes, 3” crown molding, 42” upper cabinets with adjustable shelves, hidden adjustable hinges, stainless or built-in range hood, tilt-out sponge tray at the kitchen sink, under-mount light rail, trash can pull out, pot and pan pull-out tray under the cooktop, and island wrapped in cabinet panels or skin,
- Soft-close cabinet doors
- 3 cm granite countertops with your choice of bull-nosed or square edge treatment
- Under-mount, 8” deep stainless-steel double-bowl sink, Moen® Arbor pull-down faucet in Chrome, 1/3 HP disposal
- Full tile backsplash
- Superior quality stainless steel Whirlpool or GE appliances, dishwasher, 36” electric cook-top, built-in self-cleaning oven, and built-in microwave
- Separate pantry
- Pre-plumbed for ice maker at refrigerator
- Single Cartridge filtered water system with the dedicated faucet at the sink
- Many architectural features
- 6’ 8” smooth finish interior Roman Arch top doors
- Stained stair handrail with white pickets
- Wood closet shelving and wooden rods
- Rounded drywall corners, except for windows
- Orange Peel textured walls and Light Monterey Drag textured ceilings
- Designer selected color choices from quality Sherwin Williams® flat paint and caulks
- 5 ½ base trim throughout, 3 ½” door casing
- Tile floor at entry, dining room, kitchen, first-floor hallway, family room, utility, and all bathrooms
- All Bedrooms plus carpet with ½” spring 5-lb. cushion pad.
- Elegant lighting package and ceiling fans with light kits in the master bedroom and family room
- Secondary bedrooms and study wired and blocked for ceiling fans
- Recessed cans in the family room, hallway, stair, kitchen, and master bedroom
- Kwikset® chrome knobs with front door handle single lever
- Decora touch rocker light switches
- Interior privacy locks installed on all bathroom doors and bedroom doors
- Interior utility room with a 30” X 36” wall cabinet shelf and rod, and connections for full-size washer and dryer
- Elegant white drop-in sinks, commodes, and tubs
- Elongated white commodes throughout
- Mud-set tiled shower floor in master bath
- Mikrete Hydro-Guard Water Proofing System at wet tiled areas
- Chrome bath hardware throughout
- Granite vanity tops and splash with white drop-in sinks
- Recessed panel cabinets with multiple colors to choose from to include standard wood finishes, hidden hinges, full extension drawers
- Framed vanity mirrors with beveled edges
- Moen® chrome ‘Brantford” or “Eva” single lever pressure balanced tub and shower faucet
- Frameless glass shower enclosure
- Hand laid tile flooring
- Spacious walk-in closet in master
- Separate linen closet in master
- Tile to ceiling in master shower
- Granite counter tops w/ white undermount sinks
- 42” tall, beveled vanity mirrors
- Porcelain on steel guest tub with ceramic tile surround to ceiling
- Moen® chrome “Braford” or “Eva” single lever pressure balanced tub and shower faucet
Hand laid tile flooring at wet and dressing areas
- Automatic photocell exterior coach lighting at garage, patios, and front porch areas
- Two sets of exterior floodlights at front of garage and back patio for back yard lighting
- Efficient Wayne Dalton® Sonoma insulated garage door with ½ HP opener and two remotes w/ decorative hardware
- Clear Lite Hurricane Impact – One lite fiberglass exterior entry doors
- Fire blocking between studs per code
- Exterior treated wooden decks and patios fastened with stainless deck screws
- Marina Del Mar brass signature individual number plate
- Fully sodded front and back yard
- Generous front yard landscaping package including palm trees, shrubs, and sod
- Covered patios both front and back
- Full irrigation system
- Two hose bibs
- French drains in-between houses
- Water softener loop
- Full gutter system
- Sherwin Williams® Exterior Super paint
General Construction Features
- 1/2″ Hardi board behind all wall tile in wet areas
- All components meet or exceed code requirements
- All homes are inspected numerous times throughout the construction process by third-party licensed inspectors.
- Complete commitment to full Customer Satisfaction before, during, and after the sale
- Engineered truss joist floor system & roof system
- Engineered headers and engineered beams were needed
- Silver metal Standing and Seam roofs
- Garage finished and painted
- AdvanTech® 3/4” tongue and groove subfloor, glued and nailed to an engineered floor system
- Conventional rebar foundation with 3000psi concrete w/ 12” treated house piers set 13’ deep
- Treated 2×4 & 2×6 wood base plates throughout; exterior base plates bolted to foundation with galvanized ½ bolts, nuts, and washers
- PEX water plumbing system, PVC drain lines
- One 50-gallon electric rapid recovery water heater
- GFI electrical outlet at the garage, exterior doors, and all wet areas
- Electrical 240volt dryer connections
- Disappearing attic stairs
- 10 Year Transferable Buyers Warranty
- 6’ Treaded perimeter dock in front of the bulkhead w/ joining 4’ dock extending out from the bulkhead 30’, fitting up to 4 – bay boats and 2 – 40’ plus offshore boats
- 6’ Covered Lighted Fish Cleaning Table w/ 4 – GFI electric outlets, stainless steel sink, and two hose bibs.
Marina Del Mar
Three Bedroom Plan
$590,000 – $640,000
Marina Del Mar
Three Bedroom Plan
Upgrade Plan with Elevator
$650,000 – $700,000
Marina Del Mar
Four Bedroom Plan
$600,000 – $650,000
Marina Del Mar
Four Bedroom Plan
Upgrade Plan with Elevator
$660,000 – $710,000
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the marina project start?
The project is scheduled to start by January 2022.
What is currently underway?
Marina Del Mar is in the process of getting final due diligence items completed to get the green light to close and get started on the construction process. All other entitlements are in place and the Army Corp of Engineers permit and Subdivision Plat have been approved.
How do the pre-sales work?
The $5,000.00 reservation money along with the signed reservation agreement will need to be paid and executed right away to secure your lot and home in The Flats of Marina Del Mar or a lot in the Estates of Marina Del Mar. The 20% down payment/earnest money will be due 45 days prior to final closing unless otherwise notified. At that time, you would be required to sign a purchase money contract. Your deposit is to be held by the title company in escrow until the final closing is complete. If for some reason the project isn’t started or you have a change of mind before then, your money is 100% refundable. Before the construction loan is to be closed and before your money goes hard a performance bond and performance contract will be put in place by the Developer/General Contractor guaranteeing the project will be built and completed as planned and on schedule. A schedule will be given to the homebuyers concerning the completion of their homes as well as the project.
What is the timeline for building a new home?
The estimated completion date of the infrastructure work is 6 to 8 months, but during that time we will be starting the construction build on homes as soon as the bulkhead/seawall is in place in front of your lot. Depending on the location of your lot would really depend on the completion date of your home. Some homes should be completed by the end of summer or fall and others would be completed by the following year. Our goal is to have all 54 houses in The Flats of Marina Del Mar completed by the end of 2022.
How are plan upgrades and design selections completed?
All selections, upgrades and options can be chosen off the website or in person by appointment only at Tigrett Realtors.
What would be the estimated HOA dues and what do they cover?
The estimated HOA dues are $315.00 a month and they cover the following.
- Trash pickup
- Lawncare and full landscape care to include the replanting of dead plants, trees, shrubs, and mulching once a year.
- Full subdivision mowing, landscaping, dock maintenance, and general maintenance.
- Family membership to recreation facility, spa, fitness center, data center, and pool.
- Valet boat service for those that keep their boats in the dry stack boat storage.
- Subdivision’s property taxes and MUD District fees.
What is the overall construction schedule of the project?
- Infrastructure phase to be completed within 8 months of start date.
- Have built many residential homes
- Completion of the fuel dock, bait stand, store, airconditioned restrooms, & small café.
- Partial floating dock system.
- Finish construction on the Dry Stack Boat Storage, marina office, ship store, restrooms, and showers.
- Finish construction on the clubhouse, recreation center, fitness facility, spa, and pool.
Years Three and Four
- Phase three build of the dry stack boat storage, to include, climate-controlled storage, banquet hall, retail shops, boat dealership, and boat repair facility.
- First class restaurant on the ICW overlooking Bill Days Reef.